Thursday, March 15, 2012

☠ Why I don't give Pots a name ☠

THIS is the reason I do not give potential sugar daddies a nickname. Remember me getting ready a few days ago for a date with a pot (here)? For the sake of this post I will call him Mr. Flaker.   

Background

I met Mr. Flaker while on SA where he sent me a message around December of last year. We talked back and forth and he SEEMED like a nice guy. I verified his information...yada yada yada...he checked out. We then set a day for our first meet. I asked if we could meet at a local Starbucks and he agreed. He showed up and we had a great time. We agreed to meet again to discuss the arrangement expectations in detail. This meet was supposed to be at a local restaurant later that December. On my way to the restaurant he txts that he can't make it due to something regarding work. I'm like WTF- wasted gas money. He apologized and wanted to schedule for another day. I agreed. On my way AGAIN to the restaurant he sends me this message:   

"Hey, I think I'm going to pull back my search for now, and put this all on hold.  I have a really busy quarter coming up for work, and I just don't think I'm going to have time to see anyone.  I'm really sorry if I've wasted your time."


Damn skippy you wasted my time!!!
I'm steaming at this point, but I replied:

“Alright. Best of luck.”


Fast forward to February 2

He sends me this message:

“Hey, things have freed up for me a bit and would love to pursue something if you still are interested and are still looking.

Best,

Mr. Flaker”


In my head I’m like FUCK OFF. 
I told him he’d have a lot of making up to do, but like an idiot I agreed to give him one more chance. We met for dinner to catch up (I told him I have since moved 2 hours away: which I have). A few days later he sends me this load of crap:

“I met someone from Chicago last night that I am going to enter into a relationship with.  While I really liked you and wanted to wait, given the distance, I don't think it makes sense.  If you disagree, let me know.”

SERIOUSLY.
F*$K..
S^!t..
A$$H0L3..
D@MM!t..

 
I respond:

“Wow, how foolish of me to think you would keep your word this time. Lol That's fine. Best of luck in your new arrangement.”

If I disagree let you know?! Ummmm. NO. I’m not pleading my case to you. 

Rant

I'm getting tired of flakes. They are really getting the best of me. I try to be happy for everyone else-which I am-but I want a "Congrats girl" message too. I want the feeling of accomplishment (I do well IRL, but unsuccessful in the sugar world). 
Hopefully, my day is coming soon.

Until next time...

Xoxo,
Ethnic Sugar Barbie




No comments:

Post a Comment