Monday, March 5, 2012

♥ Very First Post ♥

It was about two years ago when I first saw the late night commercial for Sugar Daddies and Sugar Babies. Although I cannot remember the company, I will never forget the commercial. They featured "real" customers that were satisfied with the service provided on the website. One women boasted that she received over $120,000 from her sugar daddy over the course of a year. Another sugar baby received a new Mercedes Benz for her birthday and her Ivy-League tuition fully paid for. There I sat on my couch filled with envy. Thought to myself, "Why struggle when I can have a guy support my lifestyle too?"


Within the next few months I learned everything I could about being a sugar baby. There weren't too many resources, just a few blogs on the lifestyle. I signed up for SA and began messaging numerous men in an attempt to find a sugar daddy QUICK. Looking back I'm sure the men could smell my desperation a mile away. I never found a sane, reliable sugar daddy on that site (and others).
*Editors note: I give up very easily, but I'm working on it*

...fast forward to today...

I'm very on and off with this lifestyle. One moment I'm pursuing Sugar, the next I'm fed up. I have yet to find a sugar daddy that is everything I'm looking for. *I swear I'm not THAT picky*


This blog will likely consist of:
My personal experiences within the sugar bowl
Fashion, health and beauty tips
Random shit!!!

I will not give out sugar baby tips until I am aware they actually work. Who am I to tell you what works and doesn't work when I do not have a successful arrangement myself?! Exactly. However, I have schooling in Skincare (read: Esthetician). Therefore, I feel I am knowledgable enough to give skin and healthcare tips. I've also been featured on a few fashion sites (nothing major). In other words, I feel I am comfortable enough to give fashion advice as well. I will also use this blog to brush up on my writing. I HATE writing. Now math, I LOVE. *So excuse me if there grammatical and spelling errors galore, I'm working on it.* 

Until next time...

Xoxo,
 Ethnic Sugar Barbie

2 comments:

  1. Yay... I love the part where you say "who am i to tell you what works and doesn't work". You are so right you never know what works for who, we are all different. This lifestyle is fun and interesting, only for the gut willed because if you cant make the cut here well its gonna be something else.

    Btw you don"t want any followers??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks doll :)

    And yes I want followers.. Is it not allowing people to follow or something?

    ReplyDelete