Tuesday, March 13, 2012

♥ The Sugar Doll Survival Kit ♥

Survival kit you say?! 
Yes.

After trial and error I have found that certain products/items are detrimental on sugar dates. I'm going to keep this short and sweet.

Compact Mirror
Every lady should carry some sort of mirror on her at all times. God forbid you have a booger hanging from your nostril. If you have an iPhone you can always use the FaceTime camera.

Mascara
You should already know to carry this in your purse. I LUUUUURVE (yes, lurve) Maybelline Falsies!
Here is a before and after using Maybelline Falsies. What a difference!



Breath mints/Gum
Self-explanatory. 
(Especially after consuming anything with onions or garlic) 


Defensive weapon of choice
You never know what some of these men may try. You need to be prepared. I prefer a pocket knife or pepper spray. Please DO NOT go around spraying or stabbing innocent people. I will not be held responsible. I have this mace gun at home:
Sooo cute, right?



Perfume (sample size)
Lets not carry 3.4 ounces of perfume in our purse. Your local Sephora store should be able to give you a sample size of your favorite perfume of choice. It should look something like this:
  

Vaseline (Petroleum Jelly)
I love this stuff! It can be used as a lip balm, rubbed on ASHY body parts, dull mani's (Just wipe on your fingernails for a last minute nail-pick-me-up), etc.


Tide Pen
Spilling hot chocolate on your WHITE shirt is never a good thing. Luckily, I had my bf's Tide pen in my purse and it worked perfectly fine. I carry it with me everywhere now.


Business Cards
Do I really have to tell you why to get business cards? Perhaps one with your name on the front and your Google number on the back. You can get them dirt cheap at Vistaprint. SIMPLE.


Last but not least...


Counterfeit Pen
I went on a date with a pot that gave me $200 just for meeting. Later that day while trying to buy a dress at Nordstroms I found out one of the bills were indeed FAKE. Ugh. The humiliation. Now I carry this baby EVERYWEHRE. You can buy them cheap here!


Until next time...
Xoxo,
Ethnic Sugar Barbie

1 comment:

  1. Omg, shut up! A lot of us are broke and are ready to put our looks to work to survive.

    ReplyDelete