Saturday, March 10, 2012

♥ Victoria Beckham Inspired ♥

Hello Sugar Dolls
*waves*
I have a date with a potential sugar daddy tonight (7pm). We are going to an upscale restaurant in my neighborhood. This man claims to be a refined gentleman with conservative taste. I have decided what I will wear, how my hair will be styled and how my makeup will look.
OUTFIT:
 I chose this style because it is sexy yet conservative.
Victoria Beckham

Here is an example:
Skater Dress: Miss Selfrdige $65
Cropped Blazer: Miss Selfridge $70
Platfrom Pumps: Miu Miu $645

HAIR:
I opted for a bed-head BUN hairstyle below:

Vanessa Hudgens
Here is a video tutorial:



MAKEUP:
Since he has made it known he likes a natural beauty; I have chosen to stick to a sun kissed face, falsies and pinkish-nude lips.
Similar to:

Jennifer Lopez
Here is a video tutorial:

Men are visual beings.
What you decide to wear, look and act determines how they will treat you.
I usually try to keep it classy with a hunt of sexy.
Okay I have to get ready.

Until next time...

Xoxo,
Ethnic Sugar Barbie



No comments:

Post a Comment